1. Come up with an event idea and date choices and send the information to the current activities coordinator at email address: email@example.com. The activities coordinator will assist in finalizing the event description and answer any questions.
2. Print out the Activity Sign-In Sheet.
(If you cannot open the Activity Sign-In Sheet, click on the attachment at the bottom of this page.)
1. Bring the Activity Sign-In Sheet to your event.
2. Write the event name, your name and the date at the top of the sign-in sheet.
3. Have everyone sign in, before the event begins.
4. Collect any monies you have on your event description.
5. Wait 15 minutes past the meeting time, before proceeding.
6. Mail the sign-in sheet and any money owed to the club to the address on the sign-in sheet.
7. For hiking events, please assign someone as the sweep, a person who remains at the back of the group, to make sure everyone stays together.